Monday, December 30, 2013

The 365 Day Photo Challenge for 2014 Is On

I'm really excited that so many people want to participate in our 365 Day Photo Challenge. We have 12 who have accepted and can now pin to our shared board -  http://www.pinterest.com/barbararicker/365-day-photo-challenge/  I've heard from a couple more who want to join in but they haven't done the Pinterest thing yet. Apparently, I can't invite anyone who is not following the board. If you know anyone who is waiting for an invitation, let me know. The official start date is, of course, January 1st so I want to do all I can to help people get set up.


Yesterday my niece Kendra asked if I was ready for 365 cat pictures. Hopefully she was kidding, but maybe we need some guidelines. Your cats, your dogs, your kids, your dinners and yourselves are all fine subjects. If you want to shoot a different photo of your awesome cat or your awesome self every day, feel free. Just try to be creative and give it your best shot. Yes, I actually wrote that. Sorry. 

The goal is one photo per person per day so please don't give us two or three. Feel free to tell us a little something about your photograph when you upload and pin it. If you want to comment on someone else's pin, do so kindly. We are all trying our best to share something good and positive feedback is always appreciated. If you miss a day, just come back the next. If you're worried that your picture sucks, it probably doesn't. Most importantly, keep your camera with you and have fun.

Did someone say dogs? 










No comments:

Post a Comment